Representing over 200 vessels and 1,400 fishermen, the Scottish White Fish Producers Association offers a range of services [link to ‘Services’] and benefits to our members.
Private Healthcare Scheme
Managed by BUPA, our Private Healthcare Scheme offers expert advice & support.
Key elements of our Classic Cover include:
- Mental health self-referral
- Open referral
- Previous medical history disregarded
- Outpatient benefit of £750 per member
- NHS cash benefit of £100 per night (maximum of 35 nights)
- Psychiatric & addictive benefit up to 90 days
- Member helpline staffed by a team of experienced advisors
Further Information on BUPA’s Healthcare Policy can be found here:
To enquire about rates, please contact Lianne on 01346 585367.
BUPA Dental Choice
You can read all about Bupa’s dental policy here:
Anyone working within the fishing industry can join. Here’s how you can join: